Every two years artists from around the world gather to showcase their work, engage with their audience and learn from each other.
The inaugural Life Art Worldwide Expo on the Sunshine Coast:
- over 100 artists from around Australia, New Zealand and Europe
- demonstrated ability to deliver a state of the art international visual arts expo
- Ken Hinds Collection provided over fifty works
- Whitely, Namatjira, Nolan, Possum, Boyd, Pwerle and Picasso
- Life Art Worldwide Awards
Life Art Worldwide Awards morphed into the Brisbane Art Prize and the Expo hosted the BAP exhibition.
The 2015 Life Art Worldwide Art Expo featuring the Brisbane Art Prize has lead the way in branding the new Brisbane city culture. This showcase of Australian and international art serves to cement Brisbane as a world class leader in contemporary arts.
- open to the public for viewing and purchasing of high quality art work
- premium exhibition location in the heart of the Brisbane CBD – Lightspace – Fortitude Valley
- attracting thousands of art lovers across the South East and beyond
- providing latitude to and promoting visual artists from all around the world
- painting; drawing; printmaking; photography and sculpture
- hosting Brisbane Art Prize $10 000 international art award
Audience engagement was key with live drawings and paintings in carefully selected satellite venues throughout Brisbane bringing a touch of 19thCentury Paris to 21st century Brisbane.